Thank you for investing in yourself through Robert Simic Coaching Institute. We never really have refund requests and this policy is our commitment to you, a public statement that should provide you with much peace and comfort about your investment with us.
Specials are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated. Specials (and rewards/vouchers) are not possible to combine with other specials, under any circumstance.
We issue refunds for all our digital products within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. No questions asked. Just ask for a refund via firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be refunded right away.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
Live attendance on any Workshop/Training
Your investment with us is secured.
- You have to attend the entire training/workshop, from it’s beginning to the end of it.
- And if, for any reason whatsoever, at the end of the event you are not satisfied with your investment – you get 75% of your money back. We keep the 25% of your investment, to cover the external expenses for having you at the venue (venue fees, etc). To get a refund, simply express yourself at the end of the event and supporting staff will action your refund right away.
- For what it’s worth, this has NEVER happened yet, so don’t count on it. Us taking almost full risk on us is just a simple demonstration of our own confidence and intention to deliver enormous value to you as our client. For what it’s worth, we don’t even have clients – we only have raving fans!
- In case your plans change (you are unable to attend the set dates) and you let us know that in a timely manner, your investment would remain with us (no refund) and your attendance would still be guaranteed for the next available dates that would suit you better. Due to cost that we have for your planned attendance, this applies: no show – (sorry) 100% charge; 1 week prior to event – 25% charge; 2 weeks prior to event – 15% charge; 1 month prior to event – no charge. Venue has very strict rules when it comes to planing such events and we incur cost for the confirmed attendance, regardless of the actual number of attendance.
- In case you change your plans entirely and no longer wish to attend the event at all – no refunds.
- In case we change the dates (which also never happened for over a decade now) – we’d refund 100% of your money paid to us.
- In case of any change of laws or sudden governmental restrictions, we’ll do our best to offer an alternative solution. From postponing to a different date, to delivering the training live but online, etc…